The RS-BL (light) converts RS-485 signal into “Bluetooth” signal, assuring the connection with “Android” device wirelessly.
- Data transmission distance within the line-of-sight is up to 10 metres. It simplifies detector adjustment process considerably and allows all operations to be carried out by one installer (previously two persons were needed).
- The RS-BL (light) power supply is being provided by AA-type batteries or by external AC power source (8… 30V).
For wireless connection of the Android control panel to the detector it is necessary to do the following:
- Connect the FMC – RS cable (it is applied in a set) to the “А-В” terminals of the converter (a red wire – A, black – B);
- Connect the plug of the FMC – RS cable to the signalling device’s RS-485 socket:
- Power up the converter by pushing the power button;
- Turn on the Android application, search for the RS 485-BL*** (serial number on the product case) device and establish the connection.
The BL indicator must turn on.