Wire-wave linear sensor "RELIEF" is intended to protect different perimeter sites and to generate an alarm in case of a detection zone intrusion. 25 ... 250 meters
Two-wire detector “RELIEF” for hilly terrains and curved/difficult form of perimeters
The protective local two-wire detector “RELIEF” is intended to protect perimeters of different sites.
2. GENERAL INFORMATION
2.1. The detector principle of operation is to generate a volumetric detection zone of "peak" or "surface" types between two insulated wires fixed parallel to each other on dielectric consoles. The wires form the so-called "open antenna" or the local part (LP) of the detector. A transmitter is connected to its one end, a receiver is connected to the other end. The variation of electromagnetic wave parameters spreading from the transmitter to the receiver causes an alarm when a detection zone is crossed by the intruder. Consolles are located at an interval of 4 ... 6 m along the perimeter of a protected site and mounted on fences, posts, trees, walls of buildings and etc.
2.2. The detector provides continuous, round-the-clock operation and keeps its characteristics at a temperature of –40…+50°C and humidity of 98% at a temperature of +35°C.
2.3. The detector keeps operating and it is immune to:
- rain, fog and snow;
- solar radiation;
- the wind at a speed up to 30 m/sec.;
- the circulation of small animals (rats, cats);
- the landing of birds on LP wire (e.g. crows);
- the circulation of transport at a distance of 2 m minimum from the local part wires;
3.1. Intelligent detector of a new generation.
3.2. Signal processing allows:
- to use self-training mode (setup mode without control devices);
- to carry out automatic operation self-diagnosis and indication of short circuit, breakage, incorrectly chosen length of a local part without additional contol means;
- to design modification with RS-485 interface. It allows to connect the detector to a computerized security board over 2-wire communcation line and to enlarge its functional capabilities (operation control of the detector from the acquisition system, the possibility to acquire information about the detector status, etc.);
- to increase noise immunity, to protect against adverse weather conditions, circulation of small animals, landing of birds on the local part wires.
3.4. Operation under conditions of strong electromagnetic fields.
3.5. The detector can operate on different fences; it can also operate on barbed wire fences.
3.6. No customary operating controls (toggle switches, crossbars, sensitivity controllers).
3.7. New design of electronic units made in the form of local part consoles which results in the minimal installation work.
3.8. The detector sensing element doesn’t require special insulator-adapter connectors while installation.
3.9. High repairability of the detector local part.
3.10. Remote control of operation.
3.11. Special training of the staff is not required to conduct mounting, starting-up, adjustment and run of the detector.
3.12. Protection against re-polarization.
4.1. protection system ReliefDetection zone length is:
- 25...250 m in case of "visor" installation;
4.3. The detector generates alarms when:
- intruder crosses a detection zone ata speed of 0,3...10 m/sec.;
- there is remote control of operation;
- there is simultaneous failure of supply-line voltage and power backup voltage;
- any of local part wires is broken;
- there is short circuit of local part wires between each other.
4.5. Supply voltage is 10…30 V.
4.6. Maximum consumption current is 0,045 Ą.
4.7. Maximum time of availability for operation is 60 sec. after power supply is ON.
4.8. Maximum time of availability for operation is 10 sec. after an alarm is generated.
5. OPERATING CHARACTERISTICS
- local part (to form a detection zone of "near-surface" type - dielectric consoles are mounted on the ground, then the upper wire is fixed to them and the lower wire is placed on the ground (buried);
- local part (to form a detection zone of "peak" type – brackets are fixed with screws from a delivery kit or by "zeroing in" to the fence (walls, posts) with an interval 4 ... 6 m; then dielectric consoles are mounted on them with a required incline and then the wire is fixed to the consoles;
- electronic units – brackets are fixed to the surface with screws from a delivery kit or by "zeroing in" with the subsequent mounting of the units.
5.3. Setting: check passes in the mode of "TRAINING".
5.4. Performance check: check passes in a detection zone or remote one.
Click to Ask more info