FMC 24 Pro series microwave detectors used to guard the surrounding territory of the object.
- Built-in Bluetooth ( up to 50 m.) (NEW)
- Possibility of protecting the sensor output wire from sabotage (NEW)
- Built-in USB (NEW)
- 8 independent channels, which allows to avoid the nearby zones affect each other;
- For detectors adjustment android and windows devices can be used.
Microwave Bistatic Detectors series „FMC 24 Pro “
Narrow detection zone. Frequency 24 GHz
The purpose of local protective microwave detectors of „FMC 24 Pro (100m)“, „FMC 24 Pro (200m)“, „FMC 24 Pro (300m)“, families (hereinafter referred to as the detector) is to protect perimeter sectors of different sites and generate the alarm the intruder cross the detector detection zone.
2. GENERAL INFORMATION
The detector is a bistatic microwave detector consisting of a transmitter and a receiver.
The principle of the detector operation is to generate an electromagnetic field in the space between a transmitter and a receiver. The field forms a volumetric detection zone in the form of a stretched ellipsoid of rotation and registers the changes of this field when an intruder crosses a detection zone.
3. DISTINCTIVE FEATURE
The multi-threshold operation algorithm provides a high resistance to outdoor disturbances;
8 independent channels, which allows to avoid the nearby zones affect each other;
Using android devices with software:
- Interference or environmental visualization and analysis in (vegetation, animals, car, etc.);
- Operating signal (mV) visualization, more detailed positioning of the transmitter and the receiver;
- Flexible sensitivity settings, applying sensors to the existing protection zone;
- You can adjust the speed of movement of the offender in detection zone.
The length of a detection zone of the detectors:
- FORTEZA FMC 24 Pro (100m) - from 5 m. up to 100 m.;
- FORTEZA FMC 24 Pro (200m) - from 10 m. up to 200 m.;
- FORTEZA FMC 24 Pro (300m) - from 10 m. up to 300 m..
The maximum widths/heights of a detection zones are:
- a person crosses a detection zone at a speed of 0,1…10m/sec.;
- supply voltage is below normal one;
- there is an attempt to mask a receiving unit of the detector;
- there is an attempt to demount the detector;
- the detector units are out of order.
- thick fog;
- solar radiation;
- wind speed up to 30 m/sec;
- objects moving with the linear dimensions up to 0,2 m (birds or small animals);
- irregularities up to ± 0,3 m;
- snow up to 0,5 m (without additional adjustment);
- grass up to 0,3 m;
- the influence of ultra-short waves emissions of the range 150-175 MHz and the power up to 40 W at the distance 6 m maximum.